Solvocore is Owned and Managed by Qualified Civil Engineering employers. Over the years we have grown to service all provinces in South Africa as well as experienced teams to work in other African countries such as Zambia, Mozambique, DRC, Namibia and Botswana.
With Experienced site teams, we can assist with the simplest to the most challenging requirements in the Specialized Concrete Technology environment.
We strive to offer a Turnkey Experience to our clients to find the most Cost Effective Solution with the Highest Quality and Safety Standards.
This is achieved by partnering with the most reputable material and equipment suppliers in the industry, ensuring that we have the best resources available to execute our projects to the highest possible standards.
Over the years Solvocore has gained vast experience in the Heavy Civil, Mining, Industrial and Water Industries, with a focus on specialised concrete services. These services include:
- Concrete Repair and Rehabilitation
- Concrete Scanning and Coring Services
- Floor Repairs and Coatings
- Reinforced Concrete Sawing and Cutting
- Diamond Wire Cutting
- Reinforced Concrete Core Drilling
- Epoxy and Grouting Services
- Epoxy Doweling of Reinforcing and HD Bolts
- Joint Sealing and Waterproofing
At Solvocore we aim to provide a turnkey solution to all our clients. We can assist with all other ad hoc activities linked to the main work required. These may include, but not limited to:
- 3 Phase Generators
- Access Scaffold
- Rubble Removal
- Safety and Quality Requirements such as Risk Assessments, Method Statements and Quality Control Plans
- Engineer Designs and Recommendations
At Solvocore we are committed to remain up to date with the latest technology in the Specialised Concrete Technology industries, by ensuring that all Managers, Supervisors and Foremen are continually trained and kept up to date with Suppliers, Products and Equipment training; External training courses and University courses are also made use of.