Core Drilling &
Owned and managed by qualified civil engineering staff
Offering the following Services
Owned and Managed by Qualified Civil Engineering staff and with Experienced site teams, we can assist from the simplest to the most challenging requirement in the specialized concrete technology environment. We strive to offer a Turnkey…
With our specialized equipment
we can assist in:
- Core Drilling – Creating exact circular holes from 12mm up to 600mm Diameter in, Concrete, Asphalt and Masonry
- Floor Saw Cutting – Cut Reinforced Concrete Slabs and Asphalt up to 250mm Deep
- Wall Saw Cutting – Cut Reinforced Concrete Walls and Slabs up to 500mm Deep
- Wire Saw Cutting – Cut Any Size Reinforced Concrete or Steel
- Grouting Services – Supply and Install Non-Shrink grout to Bases, Tanks and Pumps
- Floor Grinding – Grind Concrete Floors to an even and smooth finish/level
- Epoxy Coatings – Supply and Install Epoxy, Polymer, and Polyurethane Flooring Needs
- Crack Injection – Seal structural cracks in concrete members.
- Concrete Repairs – Rehabilitation of concrete structures i.e. Spalling and Crack Repair
- Epoxy Dowelling – Drill and Dowel Reinforcing and HD Bolts
- Joint Sealing – Polysulphide and Polyurethane Systems and Flexible Bandage Systems
- Concrete Scanning – Concrete Diagnostics, Rebar Spacing and Rebar Coverage
- Civil Construction – Construction of Reinforced Concrete structure
Our first priority is to ensure the safety of our employees and others at all times.
Solvocore has invested a lot of time and resources into training and ensuring competency of our employees. All work is done with the correct PPE and as per the Safety Regulations of the construction industry.
Medicals – Our site personnel are medically certified.
Training – Our site supervision has been trained in the following:
- First aid (level 1)
- Working at heights with harness inspection
- Legal liability
PPE – Our site personnel have all the required PPE, including fire retardant overalls, to ensure that we comply with the mining, industrial, civil, building and private sectors.
Competency – Site personnel are all certified competent on all equipment used on site and PTO’s are done continuously to ensure all employees remain competent.
Risk Assessments – Supervisors are all trained in Hazard Identification Risk Assessments (HIRA) to ensure all project risks are identified and mitigation measure are in place to ensure the safety of our employees at all times. These will include major project risk assessments and task specific risk assessments.
Letter of Good Standing – Solvocore keeps this up to date as per the legal requirements.HS
We specialise in:
Core Drilling, Floor Sawing, Concrete Wall Sawing, Concrete Wire Sawing, Grouting and Specialised Concrete Technology.